Paigaam's goal is to help secure a more sustainable, increasingly peaceful, global present & future.
Paigaam: A Message for PeaceTM educates, trains, and empowers youth, children, and adults in the values, principles, and best practices of intercultural and international peacebuilding and peacekeeping skills mainly through peace-education, based on the foundation of peace-psychology. These skills include, but are not limited to:
- nonviolent conflict resolution, reconciliation & transformation
- psychological healing intervention: mental health awareness, basic mental health counseling, emotional wellbeing and intelligence, trauma healing, stress management, psychological and emotional first-aid, post-conflict psychological recovery, existential-spiritual philosophy
- nonviolent communication and dialogue, mediation & facilitation
- youth leadership development: career guidance, skills development, personality development
- women empowerment
- mindfulness, kindness, empathy and compassion based practices
- critical and creative thinking
"Transform Thinking, Transform Lives"